Mountain Biking Involves Risk of Injury. Common sense and caution can reduce the risk. For your safety and the safety of others, please adhere to the code.
1. Ride in Control: Know your limits. Understand the terrain. Control your speed. Stay aware
2. Stay Out When Wet: Riding sloppy trails is unsafe and destructive
3. Use Proper Equipment: Bring a cell phone. Wear a helmet. Safety check your bike. Carry basic tools.
4. Know the Trail: Bring a map. Follow directional arrows
5. Obey Right of Way: Respect other trail users. Watch for hikers at crossings
Emergencies CALL 911
www.BristolRec.com | 860-584-6160 | Bristol Parks and Recreation @ Facebook & Instagram
“Like” MTB Bristol on Facebook for the latest happenings on the trails!