Bristol Parks, Recreation, Youth and Community Services
Skip to nav
Kid's Stroke & Fitness 2021
**THIS IS NOT A LEARN TO SWIM PROGRAM
ALL REGISTRANTS MUST BE ABLE TO SWIM AT LEAST 50 YARDS**
Get a taste of competitive swimming! Expert coaching on stroke technique, and great exercise in a team environment. This exciting new program replaces the former specialized swim clinics. The program will run three days a week, Tuesday/Wednesday/ Thursday. There will be 2 sessions. One from 4:30-5:15pm and one from 5:15-6:00pm with a limit of 15 swimmers per session. There will be no make-up dates for inclement weather. Reserve your space now to work on your swimming strokes in the water!
All participants should attend the first day to be split into one of the 2 time slots listed above by the coaches.
- 45 Minute workouts under a coach's supervision
- Introduction to competitive swimming strokes and training techniques
- Focus on improving stroke technique via drills and constant feedback
- Starts and turns
- Great exercise and camaraderie with other swimmers
- For children ages 6-17 (swimmers will be grouped based on swimming ability)
- Participants must be able to swim at least 50 yards continuously and have the endurance needed to participate in 45 minute workouts.
- Annual Membership 2021 REQUIRED (waiving this for this program at this time)
Annual Membership 2021 REQUIRED (waiving this requirement at this time)