King St. Moody St. Page Ave.
Log in to Request
Bristol, CT 06010
|Page Park was given by DeWitt and May Rockwell Page in 1933. Park entrances can be found off King Street, Moody Street, Page Avenue, and Woodland Street. Amenities include:
- Boundless playground
- Splash pad (open seasonally from 11am-6pm)
- Disc golf course
- Page Park lagoon
- Five lighted tennis courts
- Hardball diamond
- Lighted softball field
- Lodge building (Ski Lodge- Not available for rentals)
- Page Park Pavilion (Not available for rentals)
- Upper Playground Shelter (Available for small party rentals)
- Picnic areas
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.