= Unavailable = Available
Located on Beech St.
Bristol, CT 06010
|Hoppers Birge Pond Nature Preserve
Hoppers Birge Pond Nature Preserve Mission Statement
Preserve, protect and promote the nature preserve for passive recreation & wildlife habitat.
Hoppers Birge Pond Nature Preserve Rules
- Area open dawn to dusk
- Do not create new trails on park property
- Please do not pick, damage or remove anything other than litter-leave only footprints
- Pets are allowed on leash only
- Motorized vehicles of any kind including gas powered motor boats are prohibited. No mountain bikes.
- No open fires permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages and controlled substances are prohibited
- No hunting and trapping
- No loud noises- wildlife sleeping
- Any major emergency dial 911. Any observed violations or damages should be reported to the Bristol Parks & Recreation at 860-584-6160.