News: We're Hiring: Summer Camp Recreation Leaders
|4/5/2021 12:00:00 AM
We're Hiring Summer Camp Recreation Leaders!
DescriptionResponsible for planning, implementing and supervising all activities within assigned group(s). Maintains safety standards and practices at all times. Follows and enforces city and department policies. Ensures quality customer service to all program participants. Summer Camp Recreation Leaders guide and ensure the safety of children as they engage in camp activities. This position is expected to lead, support, and motivate campers as they enjoy all that camp has to offer. Summer Camp Recreation Leaders will help plan events and lead group events, monitor campers and respond to incidents, such as a behavioral problem or accidents, as well as discuss camper participation and concerns with parents and other camp staff members. Summer Camp Recreation Leaders should be available to work the entire summer season, Monday through Friday from June 28 – August 13. Prior experience working with children is highly preferred.
- Supervise and ensure well-being of all campers within assigned group.
- Plan, implement and lead a variety of recreation activities including sports, arts, crafts, enrichment, and more.
- Ensure quality customer service through positive interactions with campers, staff, guardians, and the public.
- Maintains highest level of safety and risk management at all times.
- Responds appropriately to all emergencies and reports all incidents to the Camp Director, Assistant Camp Director and Head Supervisors.Other duties as assigned.